Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Whale Poaching Children's Book, A Sandy Grave Character Interview


Character Interview

Q: Thank you so for this interview, Leah.  Now that the book has been written, do you feel you were fairly portrayed or would you like to set anything straight with your readers?

Leah: My personality definitely flows from the pages and I enjoy how my creator portrays me as a curious individual.

Q: What do you believe is your strongest trait?

Leah: I trust my gut instincts.

Q: Worse trait?

Leah: I can exhaust others by asking too many questions.

Q: If you could choose someone in the television or movie industry to play your part if your book was made into a movie, who would that be (and you can’t say yourself!)?

Leah: Drew Barrymore

Q: At what point of the book did you start getting nervous about the way it was going to turn out?

Leah: When the men began chasing us. I was scared what they would do to us if they caught us.

Q: If you could trade places with one of the other characters in the book, which character would you really not want to be and why?

Leah: Either of the men that stole the whale’s teeth. They were both grimy and deceptive.

Q: How do you feel about the ending of the book without giving too much away?

Leah: Relieved.

Q: What words of wisdom would you give your author if s/he decided to write another book with you in it?

Leah: Portray me older in the next book, because I’m growing girl and want even more exciting adventures.

Thank you for this interview, Leah.  Will we be seeing more of you in the future?

I hope so, but that’s up to my creator. Maybe if I keep yelling in her mind she will have to write about me again, so she can get some peace! Hint, hint, hint...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Multiple Award-winning Children's Author

Connect with

A Sandy Grave ~ January 2014 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ Story Monster Approved, Beach Book Festival Honorable Mention 2014, Reader's Favorite Five Star Review

Powder Monkey ~ May 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ Reader's Favorite Five Star Review

Hockey Agony ~ January 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. ~ Reader's Farvorite Five Star Review

The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.