Friday, October 9, 2009

Preston, The Not-So-Perfect-Pig by Janie Robinson


PRESTON, THE NOT-SO-PERFECT-PIG


Guardian Angel Animals & Pets

Author: Janie Robinson

Artist: K.C. Snider

http://www.guardianangelpublishing.com/preston.htm

Preston P. Piggington, an ordinary eight-year-old piglet, is quite different from his refined family. He is a dirty and messy! After discovering his family's frustration with him, he changes his ways and becomes a perfectly cultured pig. But Preston soon learns he is loved just the way he is.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, now I'm seeing Guardian Angel everywhere. Almost wish I had small kids, but one day.... (a long way off I hope).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a typical kid. I bet young readers will love Preston.

    Bev

    http://beverlystowemcclure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.