Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall 2009 Issue of Pages and Pens Newsletter - Now Available


A FREE publication offered to parents, children, and teachers. Several writers work hard to bring you interesting material to read and use within your homes and classrooms with your children.


Our Fall 2009 Issue of Pages and Pens- your tools to imagination! is now available. Please download your FREE copy below:

Pages & Pens Fall 2009 Issue

The Summer 2009 issue is still available. Email cg20pm00@gmail.com with "Pages & Pens Summer 2009" in the subject line if you would like a copy.
 
Find out what all the excitement is about and download your issue today. If there are topics you would like covered please feel free to contact Cheryl Malandrinos at cg20pm00@gmail.com.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a neat publication, with so much in it! I enjoyed reading about Eric Carle - always a favorite when my kids were small.

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.