Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Writing for Children Blog Fest



Don't fret any longer if you couldn't be part of the The Writing for Children Blog Fest!

Lea Schizas, host of the event has graciously made availabe to you all the valuable information that was posted for writers, readers, and anyone interested in writing for children.

The E-book is 175 pages of writing tips, reading recommendations, author interviews, and much more from a wonderful group of published children's writers.

Send an email to: mailto:dmcdine@optonline.net?subject=TheWritingforChildrenBlogFestEbook and I will forward the E-book to you in .pdf format.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my writing career.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.