November 30th, 2013
11/30/13It’s the weekend after Thanksgiving, Laura tells us everything she’s thankful for. Joining her in studio today to talk about what their grateful for are:
- New York’s own Miss America, Miss Nina Davaluri is live dishing on her life in the pageant, the controversy over her ethnicity as well as her daily life as she strives to become a doctor
- Children’s Author, Donna McDine, lets us know what exactly does it take to write for children, educating them while entertaining the kids is not an easy thing
- Nash’s own Kellie Ford, joins Laura once again to talk about the upcoming concert with Nash FM
- Danielle Gletow, nominee for CNN’s Heroes, founder of One Simple Wish, and foster parent joins us to tell us why she’s considered a Hero. Listen to this heart warming story and find out how you can get involved with this wonderful organization
- John Murphy is the "Zentrepreneur" and takes Zen principles into Fortune 500 companies and transforms corporate culture. His new book, "Zentrepreneur--Get Out of The Way and Lead" is leading the way into a new paradigm for big corporations.
Thanks for Laura! I had a wonderful time!
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
Connect with Donna McDine on Google+
A Sandy Grave ~ coming January 2014 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
Powder Monkey ~ May 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
Hockey Agony ~ January 2013 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval, Readers Favorite 2012 International Book Awards Honorable Mention and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist